The MedicationAdministration/MedicatieToedining zib (see zibs.nl and Simplifier) has some issues.
- On Simplifier, dosage > rate[x] has no attribute rateRange. However, in a zib such as InstructionsForUse this attribute does appear. Should this attribute not be present in MedicationAdministration as well?
- The attribute dosage > SimpleQuantity seems like it should be renamed to dose.
- On zibs.nl, the attribute AdminsteredAmount (NL-CM:9.13.21194) has cardinality 1..1. However, on Simplifier, the corresponding SimpleQuantity attribute has cardinality 0..1.
- On zibs.nl, the attribute RouteOfAdministration (NL-CM:9.13.21195) has cardinality 1..1. On Simplifier, the corresponding route attribute has cardinality 0..1.
- On zibs.nl, the attribute AdministeringSpeed::Range (NL-CM:9.13.23159) and, on Simplifier, the attribute dosage > rate[x] seems like it should either have type Ratio, or the attribute should include another attribute named rateRange.